Will try

I know this feeling would come one day,
But i didn't expect that it would be this fast,
I read that,
Its not like i was stalking on you,
But it was on my page.

I tried to be cool with it,
I tried to hide it,
But unfortunately 

I can't. I'm sorry.

I was over the limit once again is it?

Again, I'm sorry.
I'm just being so enjoy with it,
Until.

I forgot.
I forgot how i should behave.

I'm sorry.

I couldn't lie to myself,
I got shock by that,
I got so emo about that,
Plus.

Im sad. I'm sorry.

I really wanted to text and ask you. 
But the thing is,
I couldn't do that.

I'm sorry.

I  don't mean to be a burden for you.
I didn't mean to disturb you.
I really didn't mean that way.

Sorry. So sorry.

Now,

I will try, my best,
To be apart from you,
So you will be free,

Now,

I will try, my really best,
To leave you ,
So you will feel peaceful.

I couldn't make a promise to you.
But,
I will try my best for you.

I just want you to be happy and free.
Even if it is without me,
Its okay.

I will be okay :)

Slowly i will try.
Will try my really best.

Thank you for these wonderful moments and joy.
And.

Sorry.